JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

Minggu, 11 November 2007

Reflecton of my U.O.I topic!


Theme: How we express ourselves


Title: I belive, you belive


Central Idea: the beliefs and cultures are conveyed through rituals, celebrations, the arts and the way people live their lives.


Reflection:


In this U.O.I topic the first thing i did was write what you believed in when I was little. I also wrote an essay on Beatrix potter's product and her story and posted it on my blog. Speaking of my blog I also had a post about Haiku poems. I wrote a Haiku about my favorite food, my cranium (skull) and nature. I had to be a thinker to make a Haiku poem and counting the syllables. There is one Haiku that I like called God's love.


What I put on my blog is the history of Islam and symbol of Islam the cresent and sta. I also put 3 websites about the history of and many other things, such as the Qur-an, the stories and ect. i put some picture with the symbols and the hiostory so it look's attractive.


1 komentar:

Jane Ross mengatakan...

7/10 A good effort.