JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

Senin, 17 September 2007

What is God?

What I beilieve
I beilive that God is the one who raised me when I was a baby until now. And he's the one guides me through all my troubles. God always in my heart. I communicate to God by praying and talking inside my heart. I beilive in God because God created me, he save me from the bad people. God is the ruler of my soul and I praise him. God is looking down from the heaven to the erath. He's my Savior and I beilive him. He is arround me and beside me. He will be near me and in Heaven and earth.

1 komentar:

Jane Ross mengatakan...

Hi Marchell, It's great to see how many interesting things you are putting on your blog. I have corrected your written piece below:

What is God?
What I believe.
I believe that God is the one who raised me when I was a baby until now. He's the one who guides me through all my troubles. God is always in my heart. I communicate to God by praying and talking inside my heart. I believe in God because God created me and he saves me from bad people. God is the ruler of my soul and I praise him. God is looking down from the heaven to the earth. He's my Savior and I believe in him. He is around me and beside me. He will be near me and he is in heaven and on earth.
7/10