JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

Selasa, 28 Agustus 2007

My holiday

In my holiday, i stayed at home. I only played PS2 and played with my puppies. My cousin asked me to watched a movie at the cinema. We watched the movie called Transformers and my sisters watched Indonesian Idol at Gelora Bung Karno.
The movie was great but they were some distraction on the cinema. Their so many people that busy with their businness. Such as, sending messages when the movie played and laughing couples. My sister had a terrible time because they have to wait 1 hour in a field before they can enter the stadium. Thats all.

1 komentar:

AYUTHIA mengatakan...

Hi! I see that you love dogs, you have so many of them. I guess they are very good friends of yours. I have a dog, he's a golden retriever... My brother gave it to me because he can't take care of it anymore. I and my husband love to play with him.... he's naughty..but good ^_^...

What kind of games do you play on PS?